Saturday 7 September 2013

Get together?

Apparently, forum admins don't approve of landlords arranging informal get-togethers....

happy to create an email list so that we can make arrangements independently of the forum if you like ... just send me an email and will add you to the list.

lovelandlording@gmail.com


4 p.m.  Well isn't that ~fun~ ...apparently they also don't approve of the above blog post - I seem to have been kicked from the forum altogether. No explanation, but I presume it is for posting a comment re: having added posts to this blog if anyone was interested.  

My goodness... how DID the idea of landlords wanting to meet for coffee get so gosh-darned problematic for the OLA? Makes me think that perhaps I wasn't mistaken about the possible implications of the ~magic post~ I saw several weeks ago.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Respectful comments welcome - others will be removed.